In Houston, Wing Tsun is Irresistible
YES, we are still teaching, even in the age of the coronavirus.
We are Houston Wing Tsun, but our school is called “Irresistible Wing Tsun” because there really is no better way to describe what we do and how we do it.
Yes, we teach Wing Tsun, and it’s "the same" Wing Tsun you find being taught anywhere around the world - except for one thing: we teach you to execute every movement you learn in such a way that no attacker can physically resist it.
This actually works. You just have to experience it for yourself.
The best thing is that you don't have to practice Wing Tsun for ten years to perfect this skill, and you don't have to be a bodybuilder. This can be done with perfect relaxation. In fact, that's when it works best.
Imagine what that can do to your effectiveness in self-defense situations!
You learn to successfully perform every movement against active resistance from another student or the instructor, from day one.
Naturally, there is indeed a practice component to this. Just because you can do a movement in this irresistible way from the start, it doesn’t mean you can figure out how to use it in a fight at the right time in the right way. That does take practice, no doubt.
Here at Houston Wing Tsun, I will break each step of the fighting process down for you and help you put it all together against a real attacker, right from the beginning.
Later, you will learn how to do this against multiple attackers, both unarmed and armed.
So, if you are curious, I would love for you to come and try this all out.
It truly doesn’t matter what your martial arts background is, or whether you have any at all.
I will show you what I know, and I will teach you what you can learn, and you can test it all right then and there and see that it works as advertised.
I see it as my job as a self-defense instructor to pass on what I know.
Keeping secrets is not my thing. I don’t hold back on what I know, and I don’t play favorites among my students or play them against each other. And, if you have any physical or even mental handicap, together, we will find a way around that, too.
So, if you have any interest in effective self-defense at all, don’t put it off!
Book your free demo class or low-cost trial week now. What can you lose?
You might just learn a thing or two.
Call me at (832) 452-9966, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free demo class, or you can sign up for a special trial week just below.
Wishing you the Best of Success,
Alex Wallenwein, Si-Fu
Visit our YouTube Channel.
- Why Wing Tsun?
- Why Wing Tsun? Why not MMA or some other martial arts? Why here, at the Wing Tsun Backyard?
- Sifu Alex Wallenwein
- Sifu Alex Wallenwein's instructor bio. Over 30 years of Wing Tsun teaching experience.
- Is Wing Tsun for You?
- 'Is Wng Tsun for You?' is a question everyone should ask themselves.
- Wing Tsun Classes
- Irresistible Wing Tsun: Class Times & Location.
- Learning Wing Tsun
- What does 'learning Wing Tsun' really mean?
- Practicing Wing Tsun
- Practicing Wing Tsun the wrong way has the opposite effect. Here is how to do it the right way:
- Teaching Wing Tsun
- Teaching Wing Tsun is a natural extension of your training - so why not do it professionally?
- Houston Womens Self Defense
- 30 years of experience in Womens Self Defense
- Wooden Dummy Training at Backyard Wing Tsun
- Wooden dummy training starts early at Backyard Wing Tsun.
- Backyard Wing Tsun Curriculum
- A short description of the training curriculum at Houston's Backyard Wing Tsun Kung Fu.
- Wing Tsun Seminars with Sifu Simon Mayer
- Wing Tsun Seminars with Sifu Simon Mayer happen four times a year at Houston's Wing Tsun Backyard.
- Houston WingTsun - Testimonials
- What our students are saying about Houston Wing Tsun.
- Backyard Wing Tsun Site Blog
- Stay up to date with changes to our website. Just click 'subscribe', and you will.
- Resource Pages for Backyard Wing Tsun Students
- 'Martial Arts Houston' is a free local directory that provides an overview of the martial arts scene in Houston, Texas.
- Wing Tsun Equipment
- WIng Tsun equipment page for Houston's 'Backyard' Wing Tsun Kung Fu.
- Sifu Alex Seminars - Wing Tsun & Sparring
- Sifu Alex Seminars happen twice a year in Houston, Texas. Make sure you don't miss the next one!
- Kickboxing & Fitness Classes
- Houston Kickboxing Classes & FItness Training at Houston Wing Tsun - Southwest